Windsor Park United Church Protocol for COVID-19
If you choose to attend church this week, please know that, with guidance from the United Church Statement on COVID-19, Windsor Park United Church is taking the following precautions:
1. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and contact medical professionals as needed.
2. Please wash your hands frequently. We are ensuring that we have enough supplies of soap for our dispensers. We are now wiping down all door handles and tops of pews with disinfectant at least once a week.
3. We request that everyone refrain from shaking hands and other close personal contact.
4. We will not be passing the offering plates. When entering the sanctuary, you are invited to place your offering in the offering plates that will be beside the sanctuary doors. You may also place your offering in the plates when you leave. The ushers will still bring the plates forward during the offertory and we will offer thanks for the offering that has been and will be received.
5. Hymn books have been removed from the pews. All words for songs will be projected.
6. We are currently working on Phase II (suspension of services), should the need arise, so that we can implement it immediately. Please continue to monitor the website or your congregational email for updates.
March 14, 2020