A warm welcome is waiting for you at 1062 Autumnwood Drive, where you will find enthusiastic, thought-provoking sermons that are relevant to our world today.
All are welcome to join us Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. for Worship and Sunday School.
These are some of our activities. There are many more ways we reach out to the community.
- Sunday School (Bible Adventures) – runs concurrently with Worship at 10:30 a.m.with classes for children from Nursery to Grade 6.
- Windsor Park United currently has 3 music programs:
- The Worship Choir leads the singing in worship on Sundays from September to June. Practice times are on Thursday evenings from 7:45-9:15 p.m. Youth, young adults and adults who enjoy a more traditional choir format are welcome to join. The choir is led by Laura Steidl. Watch the bulletin and website for opportunities to join the choir for the Advent/Christmas and Lent/Easter seasons.
- The Joyful Noise is our children’s choir. The Joyful Noise practices every second Sunday morning at 10 a.m. in the choir room downstairs and welcomes all school-age children who like to sing. Gloria Saindon is the leader for these young singers.
- The Praise Team leads contemporary worship services approximately every 4-6 weeks. The group welcomes teen and young adult singers and musicians. Practices are on Sundays after church until 1 p.m. For more information, or to become involved in the group, please speak to Laura Steidl.
- Watch for our annual golf tournament in September.
- Tot Time is a program for parents and their young children. There are activities for parents while “Grandmas and Grandpas” provide fun time childcare – call the church office for more information.
- Ongoing groups include UCW (United Church Women), Art Group, Wednesday evening and Thursday morning study groups.
- Our Outreach programs give you an opportunity to make a difference helping with meals at West Broadway Community Ministry, helping with programs for inner city children at Rossbrook House, Christmas and Easter hampers, and more!
- Call the church office at 204-256-8792 for more information.
Come through our doors and discover a caring, sharing Christian community.