Saturday September 26, 2015 Alzheimer Society Workshop – Part 1
FAMILY EDUCATION: FIRST STEPS – PART 1
Windsor Park United Church
1062 Autumnwood Drive
on Saturday September 26, 2015 from 9 am to 12 pm.
First Steps is a complimentary information and experiential workshop for people supporting a person recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia.
Topics will include:
– Overview of dementia
– Activities to experience what it might be like to have dementia
– What the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba can do for you
Resources and refreshments will be available compliments of Windsor Park United Church.
Limited seating! Four ways to register:
– sign-up sheet in the lobby at WPUC
– online at alzheimer.mb.ca
– email email@example.com
– call 204-943-6622 or 1-800-378-6699
SPACE IS LIMITED – REGISTER TODAY!