Christmas Choir starts November 10!
There are 3 ways to join:
The Advent Sunday/Concert Experience
Join the Worship Choir for the 4 Sundays of Advent and sing at our Christmas concert, “A Christmas Celebration 2016,” on Sunday, Dec. 18! Practices are Thursday evenings from 7:30-9 p.m. starting on November 10 (a six-week commitment). Great for those who may be going to family events on Christmas Eve but still want to experience the anticipation of the season!
The Christmas Eve Experience
– Practices are Thursday evenings from 9-9:30 p.m. starting November 10.
– You will be singing at the 9 p.m. Christmas Eve service.
– Great for those who want to be in the choir on Christmas Eve but cannot be at church on Sunday!
The Full Christmas Experience!
– Practices are Thursday evenings from 7:30-9:30 p.m.
– You will be singing on the Sundays of Advent, at the Christmas Concert and on Christmas Eve!
Christmas Choir is open to all singers age 12 and older from all denominations, so bring your family and friends.
Want to participate but can’t make all the practices? Talk to Laura!
We look forward to sharing the season with you!
***Especially for the kids!
Do you have children who would like to be part of the Christmas Concert?
Bring them to our Children’s Christmas Choir!
This special group will practice on the following dates:
Thursday, Dec. 1 from 6:30-7 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 8 from 6:30-7 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 15 from 6:30-7 p.m.
and will sing at the Concert on December 18!
*Need more information? See Laura at church or email: firstname.lastname@example.org